Terms & Conditions
- We do not give a refund for fresh flowers after they have been delivered to you.
- All products are subject to availability.
- In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
Terms & Conditions
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by PayPal and other payment methods listed.
- By clicking on the complete order' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the MCDONALDS FLOWER HOUSE site or orders made over the phone or ones that are invoiced.
- We deliver by the date that you specify on the product, we offer a FREE local delivery within the Northamptonshire Area ONLY.
- Orders over £350 automatically have FREE delivery.
- We also offer to deliver your purchases to the event venue (e.g. wedding or funeral) FREE however they must be within the Northampton area only. (signature is require upon delivery).
- Delivery is available on Sundays or public holidays in the Northamptonshire Area ONLY.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery.
- If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
5.1 Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
5.2 To amend or cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
5.3 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
6.1 In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed to:
McDONALDS FLOWER HOUSE
227 Birchfield Road East, Northampton NN3 2BZ
6.2 Because of the perishable nature of Products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
7.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Online Site and/or the Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Online Site and/or the Online Service impossible or impractical.
7.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
(b) Subject to clause 7.2(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your Order Form with us shall be limited to a multiple of 3 times the price you have paid for the Products.
(c) Subject to clauses 7.2(a) and 7.2(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Online Site and/or the Online Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the Products supplied.
(d) Subject to clauses 1.5 and 4.3 above, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
8.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five (2) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
8.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
8.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8.5 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
8.6 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
8.7 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.